Friday, February 17, 2006

Jeffry's cat gonna be jealous with my mouse:)


I got a new toy for a Valentine present. Yes, that secret someone decided to give me a mouse instead of something that I would literally forget where I put it once I get home. What I like so much about my mouse is that it's sleek, transparent and at the same time, colourful enough to attract anybody's attention. Especially when you decide to move it and it glows in a red bluish glow..... Anyway, while at work, I decided to explore my artistic side and practice my rule of thirds while taking pictures. Here it is.....I'm sure, Jeffry's cat will be jealous with my mouse....(Jeffry is a friend who is currently obsessed with his cat).....

7 comments:

  1. Joey has a girlfriend and he keeps her all to himself - even away from his sis!
    (I'm not that mean, Joey - and I mean what I said when I said I am not mean).
    *sob sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sis,

    Of course I have a girlfriend already ;)
    Remember fatal attraction!!!
    Selective disclosure is necessary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking mouse. How does it differ from your old cap ayam mouse in terms of smoothness?
    And yes..your mouse would definately lure my Maya Karin..with those color and lights. But what I really want my Maya Karin to do is to peel-off that darn sticker!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff,

    The mouse just feel extremely smooth on linux for some reason. Its a bit too slow on windows though, but I never bothered to adjust the sensitivity of it.

    Maya Karin can play with my mouse anytime and of course try to peel-off the sticker too. That way she can play with my debian. Soon, she'll be a debian cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehhe..wah..cool cool gadget?? Hehhe..sure attracts most attention to it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suspect you apt-get install synaptic but haven't double click the synaptic.exe. Windows machine need love too you know...

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.