Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sad Penguin


Today I'm feeling a bit blue. Sad, and lifeless. With tons and loads of work bestowed upon me by the clients that I have, the responsibility of a lecturer to my students and the application forms that I have to fill up to continue my studies, I am overwhelmed.

Indeed, I am a sad penguin. I walk taking small steps, slouching as if I have something heavy on my shoulders, with my hands in my pocket, and kicking whatever that seems to be on the ground. A candy wrapper, a crushed tin can, anything that can give me a sense of pleasure and a feeling of control. The truth remains however, that I am far from having control, with all the work load, I'm losing grip of control.

I used to love spending hours hacking my linux box, but now, I tend to sit far away from using linux, why, cause i can focus on what to do and not get itch by adding another plugin on my emacs or trying to figure out the best way to set up virtual hosting so that it will make my web apps run easier for development. Or even trying to figure out how to make tomcat and eclipse integrates better in linux....

With all the stress, I neglect the things i care most. The nice evening naps seems to be more important than talking to dearest friend. To add to my miserable phase, is my itching throat that have been bugging me for the last 2 weeks. After my throat infection lurks further to my ear, fearing that I might go deft, forced me to see the doctor. And now I have to take antibiotics to get rid of the malignant infection in my throat and ear. The antibiotics have little effect on me though, its day 2 of my medication but I'm still feeling the same. I'm not sure if its psychological or the antibiotic given was somehow replaced with a placebo.

They say that everything we experience in life is how we choose to see it. Well, I'm not sure if all I see, is all that bad, but I am still feeling a bit sad and blue. Could it be someone I miss, or could it be that I am just feeling lonely. Or could it be that all this stress is making me crazy....

Well, I don't think I'm crazy, maybe I 'm just a little bit unwell.

Sad Penguin....needs to hibernate.....

4 comments:

  1. Chill dude, hehehe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

    BTW, you should check out the movie (Life of Brian)...it's damn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey....

    Maybe you miss someone.....and maybe u feel lonely because someone u love is far away from you......However....u still have us......ur friends....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, get well soon!!! Same with me.. I'm lost too.....

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.