Saturday, August 25, 2007

Anytime, anywhere, 3G and wait, with Debian Linux

Finally I am totally free from wires. After playing around with 3G Maxis, I finally managed to browse the web using 3G and my Linux box. If you are a windows user, I'm sure it's no big deal. But if you are a Linux user, I know you'll be itching to boot on your linux box and hack away to get 3G to work.

Anyway, thanks to 3G now I can go to website that my office forbids. Particularly sites like meebo, friendster and other websites that I shall not mention here....hehehe

Anyhow, if you are even interested about how to get connected to 3G with Linux, try and take a look at
http://debianmalaysia.blogspot.com/2007/08/3g-sony-ericsson-and-debian.html
for some clues.

Good luck now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.