Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hot Girl Maisara

Last sunday, was a hang out day, and as we grow older, a lot of our friends tends to appreciate weekends much more than we did before.

This weekend, almost all of the SA boys are back in town. So we hang out at the mamak stall discussing everything about nothing that comes to mind. To add to the havoc with chit-chats and gossip, a friendly couple, Awen and Abg Cik came to join us.

And along came the hot girl that hang out with us. Maisara. The hot girl that immediate got all of our attention and started to make us more humble, talking less about our consumed self.

Maisara really made us looking at a different perspective in life.
Along came, the thinking, what if...what if
I have someone like Maisara?
What if Maisara is always by my side?
Can I trust my friends to accompany Maisara for a while?
Is Maisara sleepy, should i bring her back home or something?

Indeed, it made us feel weird, cause all of us had this attention focused to one girl.....

It's weird questions to ask oneself, it brings out funny feelings, considering that Maisara is only 10 months old.
Its obviously nothing romantic in nature. But more like an inevitable calling that we know we will be embarking..... I think all of us were thinking, at that moment....what if I have a kid like Maisara...? ...

and I'm thinking....hmmm...but what about my late night mamak sessions...

7 comments:

  1. Joey, i'd say put the "what if" to rest and enjoy the present... when the time comes when we actually have children, then we'll weigh our options... pretty sure we'll make the rite one...

    Cheers to our late nite sessions!! For NOW!

    PS - The baby is SO CUTE lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I take it that you prefer a daughter for your first kid?


    don't call me daughter,
    marjan vedder

    ReplyDelete
  3. can bring her along. last time kat old-uptown pukul 1 pagi pun ada bnyk babies jln2 lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyeknee,
    Yes, the time will come someday I suppose. Its something that i know i have to dealt with later....but i guess its a different kind of happiness when you reach there...just not sure if im willing to let go the kind of things i do now..hehehe

    Marjan,
    Daughter ker Son ker, the important thing is that my child is healthy, who are we to question what god gives us....but just wish god gives a healthy child right....

    Jojoe,
    Yeah,I guess you can bring her along. I remember once, i saw a baby in a club somewhere, the parents must be really groovy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's good that you're actually thinking abt it.... at least ;)

    ayin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayin,

    Yeah, even I do think about kids....you don't expect me to behave like a kid until I'm 50 right....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Joey, when the time comes, you will automatically suit your schedule into the environment. From my point of view, sometimes, we need to go out with our friends. That you can discuss with ur future wife la... I'm sure she's okay kalau sekali sekala you nk kuar malam..but not every nite.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.