Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friends, you are all invited for Makan2x.


Dear friends, colleagues and ex-colleagues.
Finally, it is time for me to continue my studies towards my Ph.D. I would like to invite my friends to my humble abode, on the 1st. of January, from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm.

I hope to see all of you to reset the counters for if I have offended any of you.

Please come, save dinner, enjoy the company of friends and reminiscence in old memories.

Remember:

Venue: No. 5 Jalan Lurah 8/2A, Section 8, Shah Alam
Time: 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Date: 1st. January, 2008
Dress Code: Casual

3 comments:

  1. So long & good luck bro! We (My-Debian folks) are definitely going to miss you. Don't come back to Malaysia without your Ph.D eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro.
    I'll try my best not to dissapoint my sponsors and waste malaysian tax payers money.:)

    Anyway, please keep the debian group active. We are the only few remaining debian enthusiast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx 4 dinner... and thanx for everything... also thank ur mom and family for their warm hospitality..

    i know u'll be bz and all but sure do hope u'd drop the occasional hallo once u're there... my very best 4 ur success and b sure to get a cool crib cos i'll certainly be visiting...

    XXOXOOXX - gonna miss u so much

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.