Saturday, July 25, 2009

Running to the beat.

I have not been running for a while now. Particularly, because I feel that there is not enough hours in a day. If I run one hour, that means I'll be twice as tired, need extra rest, sleep and definitely lose one hour--most of the time wasting it anyways--which I could have instead done something more useful. I thought taking a break from a running will give me some extra time to concentrate on my prelims, but it seems that I am just getting even lazier than usual. It all started when my old Reebok running shoes got totally worned out and torned.

Needless to say, it was time for me to look for a new shoe. The criteria for this new shoe is that:
1) Must be a running shoe
2) Good ventilation, good cushion and very light
3) Not pink in color and does not look like a girls shoe
4) and most important, must be able to support my Ipod Nike+ running sensor.


So the shoe I got was the "Nike Air Max Moto+ 6". This shoe was the cheapest shoe I could find in the Nike outlet store that supported the Ipod running sensor. And it looked decent. Not exactly the most stylish shoe around but good enough to not get a ticket by the fashion police. The shoe is also light enough, feel very comfortable--though i prefer the previous reebok I had-- and it has enough holes for nice ventilation(which is important to make sure your feet gets enough air circulation to avoid it from smelling really terrible like a rotting cat carcass).

The nice thing about the shoe is that you can take out the cushion insoles, and there is a slot for your nike+ running sensor on the shoe soles. You can slide your running sensor nicely in the slot, and you can then put back the cushion insoles nicely. Hence, making the sensor practically integrated into the shoe. Now after all that, I can't wait to wake up early in the morning, to put on my Ipod, selecting all my power songs and running to the beat.




6 comments:

  1. Only two days ago I bought a pair of shoes as well. Its an ADIDAS and it's not for running. You make me thinks about my belly heheheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulah bro...have to think about the belly these days. Kalau tak, jadi pot belly.....like jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!

    i need to exercise more and eat better food :)

    all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep running Joey!:) I have recently started running again I found a motivational quote that keeps me going everytime when I run.

    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

    Hugs, I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes honey..tapi bukan u suke Adidas ker???

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes baby, i prefer adidas, but adidas cannot support the nike sensor. So i have to settle for this nike love.

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.