Sunday, July 20, 2008

Under Where?

Where is the post? Under there? Under here? Nope, not there? Then wear....over there......you mean...underwear?
:) hehehe

Yes, underwear. This post is about underwear. Nope, not Victoria Secret underwear, but Boxer Briefs. Today I had a little time to go shopping at an outlet nearby. Particularly, I was looking for a swimming trunk. I had to go swimming and rotate from jogging to swimming. I just can't jog everyday since its making my knee hurt. Anyway, I walked into Banana Republic and noticed really nice boxer briefs. I just had to get a pair of it. Cause it really looks comfy, not to mention sexy.

Why do I need sexy briefs. Well, I don't need one, but it can be convenient to wear one at certain times. Here is an explanation why...
Imagine after working out, running or swimming at the gym and then you go ahead and take a shower. After the shower, you will take a towel, wrap it around your waist and walk towards your locker. As you walk towards your locker, you noticed the weighing scale. Of course, after burning some fat, you really are curious about whether you have lost some weight, right? But if you take your weight while you are wearing towel, the wet towel will add a few pounds, about 1 or 2. Most Americans here, are comfortable enough to just drop the towel and measure their weight naked. I however, am a bit uncomfortable of being naked in front of people I don't know. So what I would do is, get myself dried with a towel, put on my brief and then walk back towards the weighing scale to measure my weight. Now standing almost naked with a brief in front of people is not less uncomfortable, but surely better than standing naked as your ding dong hangs clear for people's viewing. Hence, the boxer brief is really a convenient thing to wear while taking your weight. Also, while you are at it, you might as well look stylist walking in the changing room, right....so why not get a nice one to show it off.

Continue with my story.....Then I walked into the Calvin Klein outlet, where i saw another nice sexy brief. When it comes to brief, nothing beats Calvin Klein. Hence, I got myself a Calvin Klein underwear, but this one is not to show off, but for me to go jogging. Supposedly, this particular boxer brief that I bought is for active wear. The material is of a special kind, that would help evaporate your sweat quickly. It has ergonomic design with a breathable mesh to control moisture, tagless CoolMax waistband for extra comfort, particularly ideal for men with active lifestyle. So this avoid the wet pants look when you sweat like a dog. And in the gym, where there are a lot of people, you just don't want to make the person waiting to sit on the equipment you are using feel uncomfortable, especially when he sees your butt is sweating wet.

I thought about putting a picture of the model using the brief here, but I think some of you might feel uncomfortable. Though, I doubt most woman would complain, a men like me would naturally feel a bit yuck about it. But I can't deny the level of comfort it provides, of course i mean wearing one and not about looking at a model wearing one. I must warn you before opening the link below, it is a bit gay.
Here is a link of the Calvin Klein tech active trunk.

14 comments:

  1. ok.. I'm drooling. Kat mesia tak de this type. Kalau ada pun sure tak mampu.. or I gonna feel really stupid for spending over 100 bucks for a boxer..

    Bro at my gym pun or dah selambe bogel-bogel nie....crap lah.. private parts are suppose to be private... can't these ppl understand that???!!!! damn lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, kat sini it is affordable, at least mampu lah beli seketul dua.
    I agree with you that private parts should be like looking at a solar flare from the sun. One should refrain from directly looking at it as it can make your eyes blind, and similarly, one should avoid causing harm to others.....damn this people....thats why i keep my chin down walking in the locker room. Byk sangat solar glare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a moment there, you're very a good salesman! :)

    Of course CK is one of the best brand around. I'm more concerned about the body that fits into it. It still can't compensate my currently ugly abs.

    Other brands like Renoma is nice also. A favourite among my circle. Some cheap unknown brands do come up with good quality and usable up to 1 to 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aswad: Yes, I too am concern about the body that fits into it. In fact, they should have a disclaimer lah on the box, saying that, warning, wearing CK underwear wont make you look like the model above.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha.. I like part disclaimer tu. However, if it doesn't make you look like the gay model, at least that CK Super Undies makes your manhood looks manly. Nak beli satu gak la.

    And Joey, look for cheaper regular undies at Marshall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ayoi: Hahaha, yea, manly and stylist. Yes you should get one gak, yer lah, its about time man take time and money investing on undies....kalau tak kita spend money on ties jer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel like i've known you inside out after reading the Under Where entry.

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zetty: Hay, inside out, left right, top down and center. So we are now closer as friends...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joey: I guess that man does not only need to look good inside and outside, getting comfy is also important. Knowing that your manhood will be "caged" within the undies for the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wait. uwh.. u r topless. i'm losing my appetite to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ayoi: Dulu lelaki tak kisah pun on what they wear, but why should only the woman have fun shopping and getting nice stuff right....we need love too. At least birthdays ader lah something different, nie asyik dapat tie jer....boring lah

    mnajem: Dude, glad that Im making you lose your appetite to eat. I would be worried otherwise....

    ReplyDelete
  13. f....classic white, sexy black or daring red?....;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Classic white and black jer. Sexy red too daring.....

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.