Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm actively contributing to the Malaysian Economy!!!

A few days before my exams, I again parked right outside of my office for a short meeting that I have to attend. Thinking that, who would want to summon me for being around for like an hour. But, guess what, my timing was all wrong. I must have gotten like 10 of these papers and today, I can reduce the space available in my dashboard compartment by adding my collection of summonses.
Dsc00034
I hate the management of EB3 cyberjaya. I think they have been calling the police to summon all cars parked outside just so that they can force people to park cars in their premises and so that EB3 parking can gain revenue from people parking in their parking lots. I saw police making frequent visit to the EB3 parking office. I am on the works to unravel the mystery and conspiracy behind this stupid and silly car park summonses.

What's certain is that I am not the only one who is rebelling againts this injustice. As you can see the picture below, almost everybody is parking right outside. Its not like Cyberjaya is such a busy town anyways.
Dsc00033_1
What led me to deducing a conspiracy is that, building other than EB3 does not have any summon tickets. Hmmm, wonder why? Is the police getting extra by being a liability to the EB3 cyberjaya parking payroll now?
Funny how the police makes such a big deal in parking offenses, but when a theft crime occurred in OSCC, the police didn't even bother to go investigate.

I guess someday I will have to pay for all my summonses. But I will think of it that I am doing Malaysia a favor. It's people like me that creates the multiplier effect in economics. One summon paid will be an income to a few police man, which in turn will spend that money else where, and will be income for those people, who will eventually spend it on some other people, and so on and so on. Hence, increasing money liquidity in Malaysia, increasing market trade volume as well as increasing consumer spending, eventually effecting overall Malaysian GDP and GNP. Consequently, assuring currency stability, higher import and exports and better Investment spending. Hell, we should be considered heroes, benefactors and we should get discount cuts in taxes for being such good citizens of Malaysia....heheheh

1 comment:

  1. I thought Im the only one with loads of parking summonses. But at least mine's with the MPPJ.. :) The police one, well, you've got to be extra careful...Im sure you'll sort it out at the next Ops Saman...Just dont make me visit you in prison!hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

I don't really wish to moderate any comments, but its necessary to avoid spammers.